June 29, 2009

I felt a bit claustrophobic looking at my own blog this morning. Hence the rapid layout change. The old theme was starting to look a little too haphazard. I hadn't even updated it to be compatible with blogger's new (now, old) features yet! So I redesigned everything and painstakingly added all of the links back in. Things are looking much more organized now, don't you think?



Yesterday I decided to go for a boyish 1950's look. I wore a thrifted blouse that very much reminds me of something Izzy from the Dandy Project would wear. I really dig his stylish self designed shirts. The sunglasses I'm sporting are also second hand. They are my absolute favorite pair and I wear them with everything. They have a bad habit of going missing for a few weeks during which I miss them immensely. But they've reappeared! The belt and bracelet are also thrifted and the jeans are from Zara.




Check out this awesome powder blue car! It matches my retro-themed outfit perfectly. It seems like all the vintage car collectors only pull their beauties out of hiding when summer comes along. I've never seen so many amazing cars in one week!

subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to June 29, 2009 :

Post a Comment