Gold Dust Girl

Hey you! yes? you. Add us on BlogLovin'!

dsc-0031-2web
Kate Moss for Topshop dress, thrifted blazer, Monica Fig shoes
photo by: Bj Pascual

This photo was taken almost a year ago for a local magazine. I forgot all about it until I was looking through my old files yesterday night. Anyway, it was taken by the talented Bj Pascual (hope you don't mind I stole the picture!) Thanks for making me look decent and a bit tall :D

Anyway see the gold studded dress? I got it a year ago on sale for P500 ($10) when it was originally around P5000 ($100) or something??? Best STEAL ever!!

Little Miss Dress Up readers... H and I are going on an adventure in about a week!!!
Can you guys guess where were headed????
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Gold Dust Girl :

Post a Comment