Patchwork

The following is not really an established trend, but definitely one I'd like to see more of. Plus, it's very recession appropriate (I can already hear some of you mentally smacking me for using the r-word). I briefly browsed Etsy stores this morning in search for a colourfully clashing patchwork dress. Unfortunately, there are only hippy-dippie dresses and skirts as far as the eye can see. None of them are as graphic or as geometric as my inspiration below. This reminds me that I need to get started on my summer diy projects sometime soon...



Emilio de la Morena spring 2008 (emiliodelamorena.com), Balenciaga spring 2002 (style.com), Luella spring 2009 (style.com), Gabrielle Miller for Oxfam via stylebubble.co.uk

I am overwhelmed with all the nice comments I received on my last outfit posts! Thanks guys! I'm off to respond to e-mails now.
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Patchwork :

Post a Comment