Bring Me Back To Bangkok

Shop Til You Drop! (Add us on BlogLovin'!)

IMG_5309
IMG_5311
Zara tank, thrifted shorts, thrifted jacket, H&M necklace, SM zebra print bag, SoFab sandals

After an entire day hopping from one mall to the next, I thought I had pretty much given up from all that shopping! But as we were riding up the CentralWorld escalator I was greeted by a familiar glowing sign...Forever21! I was beyond thrilled...I immediately forgotten my sore, tired feet and headed straight to the shoe section where I found pairs and pairs of those Alexander Wang knock offs practically untouched!

Can F21 PLEASE open in Manila soon??
(Note: The Forever21 we have/had [is it still open?] in Manila is a FAKE. So don't be fooled by the same name)

IMG_5546IMG_5551IMG_5550IMG_5557
Because my brother takes forever to get out of bed and get dressed...my sister and I like to "play dress up" while waiting for him. Here we are goofing around with some of the accessories. I'm wearing my "darna goes spelunking" headband from a bunch of posts back and she's wearing my H&M scarf while pretending to be Audrey Hepburn on a day off.

PS. For everyone that's been asking..I use the Canon EOS 1000d :)
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Bring Me Back To Bangkok :

Post a Comment