Tsumori Chisato ss 09

After finding that Tsumori Chisato top at Value Village last week, I went on a search to find it's possible runway origins. Unfortunately, I still haven't found anything, so I'm assuming that it was just a retail piece. Fortunately, I had the opportunity to discover a brand that I had not paid close attention to in the past. Tsumori Chisato is a bit like Marni's younger, even quirkier sister. I'm noticing similar motifs like that died check/plaid pattern and the loose round silhouette. I am loving the extremely colorful spring/summer 2009 collection. It is styling like this that makes me want to throw on every piece in my closet at once just to see what crazy new combinations could work out.




Images via sofeminine and a-net
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Tsumori Chisato ss 09 :

Post a Comment