Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Creo que es la décima vez que intento escanear una editorial de Natalia Vodianova en la Jalouse de este mes, pero no se que le pasa al escaner que no funciona! Así que lo dejaré para otro día. De momento os dejo con una de hace tiempo que me encanta :)
I think that it's the 10th time that I tried to scan an aditorial of the Jalouse of this month with Natalia Vodianova, but I don't know what happends with the scanner, it doesn't work! I left it for another day, for the moment, I show you this old editorial that I really like!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I found this photos and at the moment I though 'They are perfect for a post like this one I made last month'!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to :

Post a Comment