What I Wore

After taking photos outside of my boyfriend's place for this particular outfit post, I was planning to switch shoes for the trek back home to suburbia. Kevin told me to just switch them at the bus stop, so I kept my heels on, assuming the bus would take ages to come as usual. Unfortunately, just as I was crossing the street to the bus stop, it appeared! I ended up kissing the air instead of my boyfriend as I was in such a hurry to catch the bus that my feet started running before my brain caught up. And so I skittered/ran up the block in my slightly too-high heels. I didn't think I was capable of doing it without falling over!




I'm wearing a Nap tie-dye shirt, Costa Blanca sweater, thrifted skirt, Zara jacket and Topshop heels. I wish I had taken off the grandpa sweater for these photos. The outfit looks much better without it. Oh well, I threw on a sepia filter to distract you. Look! Sepia! Somewhere a photographer or graphic designer must be cringing.


I bought these heels during my trip to Prague last summer. I haven't worn them nearly often enough as I would feel kind of stupid teetering around campus potholes and puddles in them. As much as I love Topshop, I rarely shop online, especially when it comes to finicky things such as shoes. But now that a flagship store has opened in New York, I'm crossing my fingers for a Canadian expansion. What do you say Topshop?


subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to What I Wore :

Post a Comment