Image and video hosting by TinyPic

He dejado programada esta entrada, la verdad es que acabo de enterarme de que eso se podía hacer jaja Estoy de puente hasta el domingo así que en cuanto vuelva contestare a todos vuestros comentarios. Si esta vez sacare tiempo de donde no lo haya, os lo mereceis =) Y espero que disfruteis del fin de semana !

I have programmed this post, yeah I have just discovered that it was possible haha I'm on holiday until sunday, so when I arrive I promise I will answer all your comment =) Have a nice weekend


ALI MICHAEL - No#4 March 2009
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And like every month, here it's the calendar =)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Descargar con mejor calidad y en español aqui
Download the english version here
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to :

Post a Comment