Link-back requests

I must have the nicest blog readers in the world! After reading a few annoyingly fun-killing comments about my diy project on the comment board at Refinery 29, I was so happy to see that you guys enjoyed my upholstery trim sweater as much as I did! Can't mention how grateful I am to amass such an open-minded crowd.

The past couple of days have been a bit hectic for me. I finally presented my marketing plan project in class today (I did UNICEF!), and I am relieved to get it out of the way at last. I'm hoping to catch up on google reading and maybe come up with some outfits that don't bore me to tears while I'm wearing them.

Anyways, the real purpose of this post is to once again open the floor up to anyone who would like to be linked to. I'm in the process of reorganizing my links list so that I can include everyone without having my google reader flooded every morning.

So ask away!
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Link-back requests :

Post a Comment