Japan Je T'aime

Konichiwa,please add us on on BlogLovin'!

top: religioso, skirt: dp, shoes: office


I hated this outfit! Totally felt awkward wearing it. I'm posting this because of the deerrsss.
top: dp, skirt: giles deacon

Here are the last pictures of my Japan trip as promised.
Surprisingly, the holiday was devoid of any shopping except for a beautiful ruffled parasol and some tights. Oh yes, I also stocked up on Shu Uemura eyelash curlers. Everything else I considered buying was ridiculously expensive. I was eyeing a Kenzo skirt which got me excited when I saw a 90% off tag on it. That was until I checked the price tag again: 200,000 Yen down to 20,000 Yen- which converted to peso is...still a lot of money! :s
.

When I'm feeling sad,
I simply remember my favorite (Japanese) things,
and then I don't feel so bad:
Meiji Plain Yogurt .
Had it every night before bed.
Toilets with built-in music and bidet.
Goodbye, tabo.
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Japan Je T'aime :

Post a Comment