Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is my 50th post! I know haha in 9 months I should have posted more frequently.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

.

Aquí está mi contribución al Día Internacional Blogger de la Moda Masculina creado por el genial

Here it's my contribution with the International blogger day of the male fashion created by Lorentzo* from 'El blog mas chic'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

.

Y por último un meme al que me nomino Isa de 'Quelle Belle Histoire'

  • ¿Cuál es tu obsesión actual? / What is your current obsession? Fashion is my adicction

  • ¿Qué llevas hoy puesto? What are you wearing today? A black blazer, a grey and white stripe sweeter, a necklace, black skinny jeans and black ballerinas.

  • ¿Por qué es especial hoy? Why is today special? Because it's the international blogger day of male fashion hahaha

  • ¿Qué te gustaría aprender a hacer? What would you like to learn to do? I would like to learn how to cook, to speak italian ...

  • ¿Qué hay hoy para cenar? What’s for dinner today? Fish and chips and strawerry with orange juice.

  • ¿Cuál es tu última adquisición? What’s the last thing you bought? I have just bought a pair of lovely black high heels sandals!

  • ¿Qué estás escuchando ahora mismo? What are you listening to right now? Always where I need to be - The kooks

  • ¿Cuál es tu tiempo favorito? What is your favorite weather? Spring / Summer

  • ¿Qué hay en la mesa de al lado? What is on your bedside table? Jalouse mag April issue

  • ¿Cuál es tu más ansiada meta ahora mismo? What is your most challenging goal right now? Finish this term with better marks.

  • ¿Qué piensas sobre la persona que te nominó? What do you think about the person who tagged you? She is a supernice person

  • ¿Dónde te gustaría estar? Where would you like to be? now? In London or California

  • ¿Quién es tu diseñador favorito? Who is your favorite designer? Christophe Decarnin

  • ¿Que te gustaría tener en tus manos ahora mismo? What would you like to have in your hands right now? Some fabric and a sewwing machine.

  • ¿De qué te gustaría deshacerte? What would you like to get rid of? Lot of things hahah I can't say them in a short space

  • ¿Qué vas a comprar ésta semana? What are you gonna buy this week? A skirt with a nice floral print

  • Si pudieras tener una casa completamente pagada, amueblada en cualquier lugar del mundo, ¿Dónde te gustaría que fuera? If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? In the NY's Upper East Side
  • ¿Qué soñaste anoche? What did you dream of last night? I really don't remember

  • ¿Qué hay en tu bolso? What's in your bag? My wallet, my mobile, some klinex, a pen, a small notebook, a mirror, some make-up, my keys...

  • ¿Cuál es tu color favorito? What's your favorite colour? Red

  • ¿Cuál es tu trabajo de ensueño? What is your dream job? Fashion designer or magazine editor

  • ¿Cuáles son tus planes para éste verano? What are your plans for this summer? Going to Toscany and to Uk and have a lot of fun

  • ¿Cuál es tu revista favorita? What is your favorite magazine? Vogue and Elle UK but i read a lot

  • Si pudieras se una celebrity por un año, ¿Quién te gustaría ser? If you could be a celebrity for one year, who would it be? Alexa Chung or Erin Wasson

  • ¿Cuál es la cosa más sorprendente que te ha ocurrido en una tienda? What’s the most amazing thing that happened to you in a shop? Maybe it's not amazing but the next day i came to Spain from Uk last year I went into a little shop and I started to speak in english, actually the shop assistant didn't know what I was saying, and then I realize I was talking in english so I think Both the assistant and I were laughing for a long time

  • ¿Cuál es tu bolso de ensueño? What is your dream bag? Chanel 2.55

  • ¿Cuál es tu estilo favorito?/What's your favourite style? I don't really have a favourite one

My question:

Who wants to do it ? =)


subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to :

Post a Comment