Catching Up

This post is a day overdue because last night I had a silly insecure moment and couldn't bring myself to blog these outfits. Sometimes, especially when finals roll around, and I'm not feeling too adventurous, I like to don an easy outfit, but then I feel guilty about it when looking through the photos later. Somehow, just like clockwork, every time I head into exam season I'm tempted to put the blog on hold. Last December and January I completely disappeared. It isn't necessarily for a lack of time, because I still manage to waste plenty of hours on the net, but more because I think I should just simplify my life. But then I don't do anything productive to replace blogging! It's like having a midlife crisis biannually! I guess I'm a bit nutty. At least this time I'm catching myself in the act.



Tuesday I wore a thrifted denim jacket, Engine tank, Suzy Shier shorts and Aldo shoes. I really need to get myself another pair of comfy walking heels. At this rate these poor things will be destroyed by summer's end. I can handle the heels, but what heels can handle me? this pair is so tempting right now.



And today I wore a vintage lace top, school boy blazer and Terra Nova skinnies. I quite like wearing the sheer top but it received a few startled glances at school.



Anyways, sorry for the uninspired post today! Hopefully I'll be up and at it again soon.
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Catching Up :

Post a Comment