What I'm Wearing 27.04.09



Last night I started off my first shift at Value Village by helping rearrange the entire floor layout. We started at 6pm and hoped to be out at 10. Well, since it was the largest switch they've done in about a decade, four hours definitely wasn't enough time. I ended up staying until 2 in the morning but others stayed even later. I couldn't stay awake to get some overtime pay. Drat. I think that's the most exercise I've had this year.

Today I went to the mall to see if I could find a pair of shoes I was eyeing. Success! I will post about them tomorrow. I wore a pink cropped jacket (another weekend vintage find), H&M skirt, Joe tshirt, Mango belt and Aldo shoes. This outfit may have been a bit too dressed up for the mall. I had some good reactions, the guy helping me with the shoes at Aldo insisted I apply for a job there, and a girl at Urban Behaviour loved my 80s jacket. But then I also had some bad reactions... like creepy skytrain personnel trying to chat me up (don't they have wives and children?) and one of my creepy neighbours following me to my gate and saying "oh that's where you live! we're neighbours!" UGH!!! I want my boyfriend now...
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to What I'm Wearing 27.04.09 :

Post a Comment