Singapura!






dress: Little Miss R, belt: Bottega Veneta, shoes: Clarks, Clutch: Aranaz, Cuff: Jul Dizon

Got this drapey number from LittleMissR's pile in the garage sale and wore it the next day to dinner in Singapore! :D I love how versatile it is- I wore it like a jumper with a lace camisole during the day and as a dress at dinner with my sister and our lovely friend from Sydney who was transiting in Singapore after his month long travel to the Middle East and Northern Africa.

I live to hear colorful tales of travel. His, in particular, made me laugh my heart out!

*Prior to dinner, I stopped by Prada where the sales associate went up to me and showered my Aranaz clutch with compliments. Then, I went to a fine jewellery store where they started fawning over my blackamoor cuff. It always gives me immense joy when someone asks me where something I'm wearing is from and I get to gleefully reply: the Philippines!!!!
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Singapura! :

Post a Comment