Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Oh dios! ¿Yo actualizando dos días seguidos? Lo se, es increible jaja
OMG! Me posting two days running? Amazing hahah It's a miracle

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Seguramente habeis visto algunas de estas fotos antes, ya sea en blogs, tuentis o demás. Las he reunido todas, y he de decir que esta marca escandinava ha hecho una de las campañas más alegres que he visto ! Las fotos son geniales.
You have probably seen some of these photos in othe blogs or webs. I have took all them and I have to say that this scandinavian brand has made one of the cheerfulest campaign I have ever seen! I love all photos.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
source: Bikbok
----------------------------------
Cambiando de tema, habreis comprobado que me gstan mucho las fotos en blanco y negro, asi que en cuanto encontré estas fotos en color, no dude en cambiarselo. Me gustan más en estos tonos =)
Changing topic, you know I love b&w photos, so I found these ones in color and I though they look better like this =)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to :

Post a Comment