Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Erin Wasson nos abre las puertas de su casa, y es que no es una gran mansión, ni tendra los muebles mas majestuosos, pero a mi me encanta. Es especial, diferente, como ella.
Erin wasson open us her house's doors. It's not really a big mansion, and it hasn't got majestic furniture but i love it, it's special, different, like she is.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
source: thesellby.com
----------------------------
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
El otro día, una amiga, (Nat, que por cierto tiene nuevo blog), me dijo algo sobre la originalidad a la hora de vestir que me hizo pensar sobre ello. Y es que hay que tratar de ser diferente, tener un estilo propio, que te distinga de los demás. Darle tu toque personal a las cosas.
The other day, a friend, who actually have a new blog, told me something about the originality that made me think about it. And it's that you have to try to be different, have a personal style.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
No más camisetas de I love my boy por favor, y menos con leggins de vinilo.
¿Acaso quereis ser clones? No lleves lo que lleva todo el mundo y como lo lleva todo el mundo.
Don't wear what everybody wears and on the way they wear it. ¿Do you really want to be a clone? I don't think so.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to :

Post a Comment