Japan Day1: Rainbow Bright

Ive spent less than 48 hours in Japan and dear heavens im already feeling the fat!
All we did today was walk around Osaka and eat everything in sight.

Yes, I underestimated the cold weather. I looked at the forecast and thought that 17 deg would be nothing considering Ive spent the last three years under extreme cold weather conditions. But it seems like after a week in the tropics, my body isnt used to anything lower than 20deg(goodluck me come mid-april when I go back to Scotlandia!)
Osaka is great...but nothing compared to Tokyo. I know it isnt fair to make judgments specially since I havent even spent a full day here, so Ill give the city tomorrow to redeem itself! Ha!
Whew that was one difficult post to make. The Japanese keyboard is so confusing..took me a good two hours to write this!


top: from rustans; skirt: french connection; belt: scotland; shoes: office; bag stolen from mom
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Japan Day1: Rainbow Bright :

Post a Comment