Beach Bum

IMG_3862IMG_4202
skirt from Mimi, really old bandeau which I cinched with a pin, SM slippers, Topshop sunglasses

THIS is the REASON i've been MIA.
I started the summer the best way yet --- getting marooned on a friends island!
For the past 5 days have been nothing but sun, sea and sky.

Since my friends and I were pretty much the only ones on the island,
it was the perfect setting to camwhore.

IMG_4097
IMG_4115
doing the "blogger" pose

IMG_3929IMG_3930
m_p_012IMG_4121
Topshop skirt, bandeau with ruffles from Salsa Trends, Rayban aviators


Since I tend to overpack...I have to learn that I MUST stick to the essentials:

summermusthaves
(sources: Topshop, MauiBabe.com)

Can the Topshop people send me these stuff...PLEASE?!?!

PS. I find it kinda funny that Hanna is ALL bundled up over in Edinburgh
while we're all sweating it out here in the Philippines! Hahaha!
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Beach Bum :

Post a Comment