To stash away for those summer days

Saturday night I rummaged through the top shelf of my closet to dig out some summer clothes that I hadn't seen in a while. I was quite excited to see that the weather was warming up, and that we had a few really beautiful sunny days. Then, of course, on Sunday and Monday the sky decided to dump half a foot of snow again. I cursed the snow with chattering teeth on my way to school this afternoon.

Oh well, I guess the pictures below will just have to be filed away for better days ahead. Just thought I'd share, since my recent outfit posts haven't been so interesting.



Once again I'm turning scarves into dresses. Both scarves in this post were purchased second hand, and are paired with a thrifted skirt (currently still being hemmed, you can see the dark stitches oops!) and Aldo shoes. The first one reminds me a tiny bit of those flame prints at Jeremy Laing this season. This is probably the first time I've ever paired black with orange in an outfit. Somehow it bypassed the Halloween look...



Once again, please ignore the strange details on the skirt. I haven't decided whether I want to iron it and keep the pleats, or take them out completely, or just sew them in so the skirt is tighter.

This is what I wore Friday to school (but with black socks, which I didn't have on hand for photos...)

subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to To stash away for those summer days :

Post a Comment