Purple Sky



I was initally reluctant to post this entry because I really hate to bombard you guys with bad quality photos. Not only that, I also kinda look suicidal in the first picture..BUT I'm posting it anyway because it's the only semi-non-blurry picture that captured my entire outfit.

Today I'm wearing a beautiful printed scarf gifted to me by a good friend. It's a silk-merino wool mix so it's super soft to touch. I wore it to lecture this morning and I think the girl beside me thought I was completely mental as I incessantly stroked the thing for a good 45 minutes.

I couldn't help it.

It just felt so...sexy.

sexy scarf: Massimo Dutti (gracias Pablo!), shoes: clarks, bag: gucci, cardigan: dotti (from australia), belt: new look, top, skirt, coat: Dorothy Perkins,

Also, check out Rosanna's interview for candymag.com :D It came out months ago (I think) but I just saw it in the links part of our site this evening...in fact, I just noticed the 'feature' links now. haha.

Now you all know who is our web master. Seriously, I'm such a useless co-blogger when it comes to developing our site.
It's really a miracle that I can even type.

subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Purple Sky :

Post a Comment