So It's Sunday

Be a doll and Add us on BlogLovin'!

IMG_4695IMG_4686
SM dress, thrifted knit top, So!Fab sandals, Sonia Rykiel bag
(photo credit: my sister, Amina)


It was another typical Sunday. Lunch here at home where I got to play with my two favorite little kids in the world. One of which got his very first bike which I ended up pushing around the house because this 2 year old had no clue on how to pedal. So he just sits there like a king while everyone has to push the bike for him. Oh to be two and get to order everyone around again....

IMG_4698
Zara skirt, SM top, Matthews sandals, Prada bag, vintage wooden necklace

Meet my photographer for the day. My talented bag designer sister, Amina!
If it wasn't for her using me as her very own dress up doll, I don't think I would have ever gotten into fashion.

Photobucket
photo credit: Table For Three, Please -- an awesome food blog!

Oh and after dinner, I FINALLY got to buy these
Calamansi (which are like the Philippine version of lemons/limes) bars from Classic Confections (2/F Greenbelt 5)
that I've been craving for! You must try these babies....sweet and tangy goodness with every bite.
Yum! I am such a sucker for anything citrus-y....give me to die for lemon squares and I'll be yours forever.
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to So It's Sunday :

Post a Comment