Jean MuirCat

Last night, I went to a special late opening of the Jean Muir: A Fashion Icon exhibition in the National Museum of Scotland where my friends Prettyisabel and Alejandroblanco presented their designs in a fashion show inspired by the influential British designer.

(with the legendary Jean Muir)(Alex looking sexy next to his design board)

After the show, Victor, Rachel and I headed up to the exhibit where we were greeted by some beautifully constructed clothes...
I will admit that Jane Muir's aesthetics aren't really akin to mine. Some of her designs were just too far out (or too colorful) for my taste. Although there were two pieces in the collection that I wouldn't mind blowing a couple months of allowance for:

This leather jacket is beyond. The sharp shoulders and the folded cuffs are pure perfection. I'm not a big fan of the buttons though, I would prefer it if she used zips instead. But hey, I can deal with that. The other piece I fell in love with is this wrap cardigan dress.
I would live in this thing if I owned it!

(the only decent photo I took in the fashion show)

(Mucking around while waiting for Izzy and Alex to tidy up.)

top: Isabel Marant; Denin Jacket: Liberty ; Little Boys Blazer MS; Pants:Zara, shoes: Clarks; Bag: Chanel

CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO! you were fabulicious last night.

subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Jean MuirCat :

Post a Comment