What I Wore Today

So much for spring. It was freezing out today! So I decided to throw on something easy. I'm wearing a thrifted school boy's blazer (wrinkle-proof! yes!), thrifted sweater, Terra Nova jeans from Romania, thrifted belt, and my great uncle's furry boots. I wore my Zara cocoon jacket and a thrifted grey wool scarf on top to venture outside (both items not pictured).

I need to smile more often in pictures. I try, really! But I always think they look dorky. Just pretend I'm frowning because I think I have a dead pixel on my precious Canon. Actually... it isn't pretend. I just found one today in my photos and I'm a little PO'd.

subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to What I Wore Today :

Post a Comment