Rain boots again...

The rain boots make another appearance! Blame the weather. Today I wore more of my weekend finds. I quite like wearing shiny big sequins for just going to school. I did get some funny stares though, and it's barely past 10 am. I guess I'll be bringing the party to the exam hall this evening.

I'm in the library at the moment passing the time away by catching up on google reader and checking out the Gareth Pugh show online. Have you seen the video yet? It's part gothic horror, part Parisian black-suited chic. I love the upsurge of fashion related videos these days. Pierre Debusschere does some really nice work over at Dazed Digital. Since I normally just see the collections by way of runway photos, actually seeing them in motion makes the experience much more appealing.

subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Rain boots again... :

Post a Comment