Con estos días de sol, apetece ponerse en manga corta. Quiero verano YA! jaja

I want summer NOW!
You know that the mag's editors are incredible trendsetters, the voguettes (I have to make a post about them) are a proof, and these ones too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

.

Esta tarde descubri Aritzia, una marca canadiense que desconocia. Lo sé, ya os hable de otra marca en el post anterior pero es que no podía no postearlo. Me encantaron las imagenes! Lot of inspiration :)

This afternoon I've discovered a new brand and I absolutely loved it at the moment! Yeah I know I talked about another brand in the post below but I actually love the campagne too. lol
The photos are really inspirational! Don't you think that?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Source: aritzia.ca
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to :

Post a Comment