Blue Bossa

(We love you so why don't you send us back the love: Add us on BlogLovin'!)

Since I'm on a black coat ban, I bought this tulle coat from Topshop in navy blue.
I know it's bordering black...but you've gotta give it to me for trying. :D

So today was quite exciting! I spent the afternoon assisting Isabel for her tartan coat photo shoot.
The coat is beautiful-not only does the exterior exhibit wonderful craftmanship, but the lining and the finishing are impeccable as well.

This is my favorite outtake.
Emma, my incredibly beautiful and sweet Swedish friend modeled and she just looks absolutely stunning in this photo (as in every other photograph taken of her today-oh to be tall, thin, blue-eyed and beautiful!).Here's Iz doing her thang.
Woman is so talented, she better not forget me when she gets famous...
I, midget.
The model off-duty wearing a jacket from Sweden and a skirt from Zara.

Can't wait to have you and David over for dinner when I get back, Emma!
:D

coat: topshop, skirt: dp, top: thrifted, bag: charles and keith, shoes: clarks, pearls from tokyo and manila
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Blue Bossa :

Post a Comment