Like the spring, I'm here again
El año pasado, en una revista, la verdad es que no se cual, encontré un catalogo, pero no era un simple catalogo, a partir de entonces fue EL catalogo. Los colores, los diseños, las fotos, la maquetación ... todo era perfecto. Y este año su nueva colección no me ha defraudado.
SESSÙN
I'm gonna tell you story. Last year, I found a catalogue in a magazine, i really don't know which one, anyway, it wasn't a simple one, since then it was THE catalogue. The colors, the designs, the photos... all perfect. This year it hasn't defrauded me.
SESSÙN
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
.
Changing theme, that's what I have to buy.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Good weekend eveybody!
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to :

Post a Comment