The Femmebots

Today I received a short little e-mail (actually, very short as far as press releases usually go) from a new Toronto-based online magazine Contra Mag, asking me to check them out online. So I did, and found a very inspiring photo of model sporting a rather romantic up-do and a collar from fetish store Ego Assassin.

Looking through the stuff in store at Ego Assassin, I keep thinking that if I had extra cash to blow at the moment (which I don't, but one can dream) I'd love to try out the latex garter belts, sock garters, muscle tops and over boob tops. They'd make great layering pieces, adding a completely different type of fabric into the mix. And they're also a step up from the already ubiquitous latex leggings.


First image via Contra Mag, second image via Ego Assassin

The muscle top also reminds me of Hussein Chalayan's fall 2009 collection. I love how powerful these looks are. Sexy stuff.


Images via style.com
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to The Femmebots :

Post a Comment