Gimme Gingham

Show us some LOVE! Add us on BlogLovin'!

IMG_4619IMG_4629
Anna Sui top, thrifted skirt, H&M shoes, Aranaz bag, scary spike bracelet
photo credit: Mikko

Like I mentioned a few posts earlier, Mikko (my best friend) is the vainest (but in a good way) guy I know! Today for example, he asked me to help him plan his outfits for his upcoming one week trip to Japan. So after a quick trip to the mall where he looked for clothes to bring, we ransacked his closet and played dress up. I should have taken my camera so I could have shown you guys his "fashion show". Really, I've been telling this guy to start his own blog too.

IMG_4598
IMG_4636IMG_4635
H&M gingham button down shirt, custom made navy blue shorts, Sperry Topsiders

Meet Mikko. My favorite shopping buddy!
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Gimme Gingham :

Post a Comment