Yay for Graduation Day


IMG_4978IMG_4972
IMG_4979
beaded Culte Femme dress, Topshop shoes, Chanel bag
(sorry for the crappy photo quality! we couldn't find the perfect lighting to highlight the detail of the dress!)

Over the weekend I finally graduated from college!!!
Now that school's out, it's time for the real world :(

Here's a quick rundown of the weekend's festivities...

IMG_4928IMG_4938IMG_4936
(click on the photos to enlarge)

Last Friday was my friend Mikko's graduation dinner!
Loved Rina's yellow dress (who made it?!?!) and Bianca 's white dress AND tights (thanks for the shout out in your blog! Hahaha!)!!!

IMG_4948
Saturday, was my graduation!

IMG_4965
Congratulations Fail!

Check out my "surprise" cheesecake (which was to die for!) from Gourmand, a French Restaurant.
How in the world did "Sanna" (my nickname) or "Rosanna" become "Sharon"??? Hahaha!

As of today, I'm officially UNEMPLOYED!
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Yay for Graduation Day :

Post a Comment